I was in NYC last weekend and met up with some University friends. I haven’t been to the City for about 9 years and I have to say that Brooklyn was a highlight. Mostly because that is where my dear friends live and the weekend was filled with late night parties and a long Sunday brunch.
My friends are cool, of course, however, these guys are effortlessly cool and their house emulates that as well. Nothing looked or felt contrived or trendy, everything was meant to be and with ease. A bit like these two; hey have been together for 16 years and they effortlessly fit together.
- Diy Cold Storage – Brooklyn. (seedsowgrow.wordpress.com)
- The Best Bagel Shops in NYC (local.answers.com)
- work: urban street style (yoursoulstyle.com)
- A Superlative GFAF Expo Roundup: Part 1 (spruestory.com)
- Gluten-Free NYC: Jennifer’s Way GF Bakery (celiacchicks.com)
- out for dinner in nyc (kajuink.wordpress.com)
- 051. NYC Eats (awideeyedwanderer.wordpress.com)
- New UES Gluten-Free Bakery (celiacchicks.com)